Are you passionate about helping the homeless? Do you love to drive? Our Shelter & Housing Driver opportunity is perfect for you! SERVE needs dedicated volunteers on weekdays to help transport shelter residents for work, job interviews & appointments, and offer encouragement and support along the way. We supply the van and the gas! All driving is done locally. Volunteers must be at least 21 years old, show proof of a valid driver's license and sign a driving agreement. Completion of background checks are required. You'll feel great knowing you're helping the most vulnerable in our community receive services, locate job opportunities and find housing.
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hr. minimum on weekdays
- Must sign driver's agreement
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- Join the Fight to End Hunger
- Use your Spanish Speaking Skills...
- Development Assistant at NVFS
- Help NVFS Coordinate Our...
- You Can Support the Homeless
- Help Drive Out Hunger
- Your group can make a difference...
- Bring Your Group to Help NVFS'...
- Are you a hearing person who...
- Help Shape our Young Minds:...
- Shelter Resident Transport Driver
- You can help fight Hunger!
- Prepare a Homecooked Meal for...