Volunteers are needed to engage children in our Shelter while their parents are in Life Skills classes and support groups. Volunteers will pland and lead shelter children in recreational & educational activities (i.e., board games, crafts, stories, themed party, etc.). Volunteers MUST be 18 and up to volunteer and up must also be prepared to pass background checks. Volunteers will feel great knowing they are providing a fun atmosphere for children in a homeless situation.
- Child Care
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Mon thru Wed 6:30pm-7:30pm; Thu 6:30pm-8pm
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- We Need You To Help End Hunger
- Do you speak Spanish? You can...
- Use Your Office Skills and Warm...
- Drive Out Hunger!
- Serve a Meal to the Homeless
- Gift Wrapping Elves Needed
- Do You Speak Spanish? We Need...
- Donation Room Organization
- Help Shape our Young Minds:...
- Shelter Driver Needed to Help...
- Organizational Guru Needed!...
- Holiday Meals for Shelter...