Everyday food goes to waste while families in our community go hungry. You can help. Food Recovery Drivers are needed weekday mornings, to pick up donations from Manassas-area grocery stores/restaurants and deliver the food to our Hunger Resource Center to distribute to the over 700 families we server each month. Volunteers must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Drivers must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license; vehicle is provided. Ride-along training with experienced volunteer is provided.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One weekday morning per week, 8am to 12pm
- Must sign driver's agreement.
- Help Us End Hunger!
- Do you speak Spanish? You can...
- Spring Yard Sale! (Pack-up)
- Fluent in another language?...
- Use Your Office Skills and Warm...
- Drive Out Hunger!
- Spring Yard Sale! (Prep)
- Prepare and Serve a Meal to the...
- Spring Yard Sale! (Set-up)
- Do You Speak Spanish? We Need...
- Spread Warmth this Winter! Be a...
- Help Shape our Young Minds:...
- Bowl-a-Thon Volunteers Needed
- Volunteer at the Clock Tower...
- Hunger Resource Center Volunteer
- American Sign Language (ASL)...