Everyday food goes to waste while families in our community go hungry. You can help. Food Recovery Drivers are needed weekday mornings, to pick up donations from Manassas-area grocery stores/restaurants and deliver the food to our Hunger Resource Center to distribute to the over 700 families we server each month. Volunteers must be able to commit to at least one shift a week and lift up to 50 lbs. Drivers must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license; vehicle is provided. Ride-along training with experienced volunteer is provided.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- One weekday morning per week, 8am to 12pm
- Must sign driver's agreement.
- Prepare and Serve a Meal to the...
- Help with our Community Yard Sale!
- Supply Students With School...
- Do You Speak Spanish? We Need...
- Help Shape our Young Minds:...
- Do you speak Spanish? You can...
- Food Warehouse Volunteers Needed
- Drivers Needed!
- Summer Holiday Meals for Shelter...
- Support Our Littlest Learners!
- American Sign Language (ASL)...
- Operations Assistant