Everyday food goes to waste while families in our community go hungry. You can help. Food Recovery Drivers are needed weekday mornings, to pick up donations from Manassas-area grocery stores/restaurants and deliver the food to our Hunger Resource Center to distribute to the over 700 families we server each month. Volunteers must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Drivers must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license; cargo van is provided. Ride-along training with experienced volunteer is provided.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One weekday morning per week, 8am to 12pm
- Must sign driver's agreement.
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- We Need You To Help End Hunger
- Serve a Meal to the Homeless
- Help Us Get Thankgiving Meals to...
- Donation Room Organization
- Do you speak Spanish? You can...
- Shelter Camp Counselor
- Shelter Driver Needed to Help...
- Use Your Office Skills and Warm...
- Drive Out Hunger!
- Holiday Meals for Shelter...