- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
22 people are interested
Volunteers make up a big part of our organization. Premier Hospice is looking for compassionate individuals to assist with the caring of our patients’ and their families. Whether it is personal errands, or making meals for the families, we strive to meet their needs at this time in their lives in any way we can.
Our volunteer program offers extensive training on a variety of areas of service :
- Hospice Home Care
- Community Awareness
- Administrative Support
Premier Hospice requires the following for participation:
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- TB testing and annual re-screening (Company Paid)
- Personal interview with Premier Hospice staff
- Complete the training program (if necessary for the area of service)
- Agree to Premier Hospice policies and procedures
- Have own transportation
- Willing to work without financial compensation
- Drug Screening (Company Paid)
- Background Check (Company Paid)
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
33259 DequindreTroy, MI 48083
- Bereavement Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training