Family Nights are excellent opportunities for volunteers to engage with our resident communities. Hosts will coordinate a date with our Volunteer Services Manager, and then prepare (or cater) a meal, and plan an activity for our families.
This is an ideal volunteer activity for corporate groups, community groups, youth groups, religious groups, and families, too! Our hope is that these evenings continue to strengthen the strong sense of community that is critical to our families’ success as they work towards self-sufficiency.
- Event Design & Planning
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours, one-time
- one-page Volunteer Application
- Host Family Night at Warren...
- Teacher, Adult Life Skills Classes
- Evening Childcare @ Warren Village
- Holiday Party Childcare
- Housing Office Receptionist
- Adult Math Tutors Needed
- Dude Days at Warren Village
- Singing Lessons with Kids Club
- Pre-Med/Medical Professional...
- Community Nights at First Step
- Tutoring Adults
- Evening Child Care @ First Step