We have openings for team members to help with the proper feeding and care of our service dogs in-training in residence at PawPADs' Training Center.
This is a particularly great opportunity for a family, couple, work group, or just a couple of friends in the Lakeville, Burnsville, Savage, Elko New Market area. We provide the training for you!
PawPADs is looking to fill the following shifts:
- Monday evening K9 Kare (approximately 7:30 - 9:00 pm)
- Wednesday evening K9 Kare (approximately 7:30 - 9:00 pm)
- Friday evening K9 Kare (approximately 7:30 - 9:00 pm)
- Sunday evening K9 Kare (approximately 7:30 - 9:00 pm)
- Sunday Afternoon K9 Kare (approximately 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm)
- Saturday Afternoon K9 Kare (approximately 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm)
- Saturday Afternoon K9 Kare (approximately 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm)
- Attend our "PawPADs" 101 in-house training.
- Provides general daily dog care: feeding, watering, grooming, playing and exercising,
- Provides general daily training center care: poop scooping, kennel cleaning, laundry of dog bedding, etc.
- Observe & report on general health or behavior of dogs.
- Ensures that dogs are being supervised and exercised appropriately.
- Notes any maintenance that may need to be done or any hazards that may exist; advises appropriate person and follows up to ensure problems are corrected.
- Ensures that excrement is being picked up and that urine is being mopped regularly in the puppy day room, the training room, outside and any other areas where the dogs are.
- Ensures supplies are stocked in the dogs day room (towels, paper towels, dog food, treats, trash bags, hand soap, cleaning solution, etc.)
- Ensures that all counters are clean and free of crumbs and clutter.
- Ensures that all floors are swept and mopped as necessary.
- Ensures that all crates are clean and put together.
- Ensures that laundry is being done in a timely manner and that the laundry room is being kept clean and organized.
- Notifies appropriate people about any supplies that are running low.
- Runs miscellaneous errands.
- Performs other related duties as requested and able.
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Min.of one 2 hour shift/week for 6 months commit
- Must love dogs!