Public relations / press releases manager will supervise the staff and workers of the department. They will also be in charge of any publicity programs designed to improve the company image. They will be in charge of marketing and ensuring that the media and ads and news are conducive to the company's growth. Another one of their duties is the maintenance and improvement of employee and management relations.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Should have extremely strong leadership abilities and be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Should have excellent organizational skills. Should be able to maintain friendly and appropriate relations with employees of all levels. Should be creative and innovative.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker