Magazine editors oversee the staff of a magazine and see that the company's editorial policy is carried out effectively. All the pictures, texts, and headlines of a magazine are finally decided by the editor. Editors should set guidelines for the content and structure of an article and then they may revise, review, and edit these articles.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, or some other related field. Requesting least three years of previous work experience for a previous magazine in either writing or editing. Should have strong knowledge of MS Office programs.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker