Planning managers have instrumental roles in planning the entire operation of a department. They ensure that the full use of labor and equipment is being utilized for maximum optimization and efficiency. They also mediate and help resolve problems and issues, as well as checking and controlling performance of the employees.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>A Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related field or at least four years of experience in a related managerial position. Must have strong knowledge of MS Office programs.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker