The Peace Campaign Intern will be responsible for:
- Assist in creating a plan of action to increase our influence of environmental rights and build support for issues that matter in our environment
- Work with recruitments staff in recruiting new volunteers and participate In various public relations tasks
- Assist the fundraising department in working to generate funding for the peace campaign
- Work to create campaign goals for the Peace Campaign
- Create PowerPoint presentations and speak at various events in the community
- Assist staff on various research projects and provide input
- Other duties assigned by manager
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker