Office Aid Volunteer
45 people are interested
Overview of the position: Provide administrative support to the office receptionist by performing duties including filing, mailing, and light computer work.
* File account payable forms
* Stamp invoices with date and check number
* Help prepare mailings-stuff envelopes and run envelopes through the postage machine
* Create new files-type and print labels for new files
* Copy forms
* Shred documents
Benefits to the Volunteer: Volunteers will work in a friendly environment and gain valuable clerical experience, learn new skills, and help the Center fulfill its mission.
We are currently recruiting volunteers to begin FALL 2013. For more information and to complete the volunteer application, please visit our website: http://www.hearing-speechstlouis.org/donate_your_time.php
We'll work with your schedule.
9835 Manchester RoadSt. Louis, MO 63119
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a week
- Volunteer Application and HIPAA training