You and your furry little friend will comfort a hospice patient. The both of you will bring laughter and smiles, a peace and a joy to someone that needs it the most.
All on your time, all on your schedule
What the owner of a pet therapy dog needs is a copy of the certificate of completion
- Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
- Case Work / Management
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- flexible time commitment
- A big heart
- Pet Therapy Dog
- Nurse, Social Work, Intern/...
- Small Groups Volunteering
- Visit me in a facility
- Read to me, talk with me :-)...
- Senior's helping another senior
- Sparks NV Volunteer :-)
- Hospice Volunteers (South Reno)
- 200+ Patients (Hospice)
- Administrative/ Office Support
- Group volunteering
- People Helping People- Hospice
- Listen, Need Someone to Listen
- Sing With Us :-)
- Volunteer 4 Days a month
- Pre Med, Nurse and Social Work...
- Hair- Nails- Makeup- Beauty
- Need 10-300 volunteer hours