Marketing Coordinator Assistant
Assists with developing organizational marketing plans, social media/e-marketing initiatives and community outreach plans.
Assists with developing relevant content topics to reach the organization’s target audience.
Assists with creating and managing all published content (images, video and written).
Serves an advocate for the organization in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
Monitors trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Identifies threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the organization.
Assists with analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Perform other duties; handle special projects, and assignments as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Strong skills in advertising, design and production of promotional materials.
Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
Practices superior time management.
Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
Two - three years’ experience.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 10-15 hours per month
- Strategic Planning Member for...
- Content Writer/Editor for Teen...
- Teen Leadership Symposium...
- Mentor Coordinator Assistant
- Director of Communications for...
- Volunteer Bookkeeper
- Parent Liaison
- Love Working with Kids? Site...
- Teaching Assistant for Teen...
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Teen Leadership Workshop...
- Governance Committee Member
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Helping Teens Give Back!...
- Volunteer Coordinator...
- Fund Development Director for...
- Graphic Designer for Teen...
- Finance Committee Member
- Special Event Volunteers for...
- Love Managing Projects? Project...