Volunteers are needed to help support Hospice Office Staff.
Duties include; data entry, filing, coping, faxing, scanning, copyediting, document development, presentation development, managing Excel files, creating packets for varies departments within Hospice.
Ability to work collaboratively and independently with others in a fast-paced environment providing courteous and professional assistance to staff and helping with varies projects/assignments.
Shifts are flexible but looking for individuals that are able to assist on a weekly basis.
- Customer Service
- Office Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2- 3 hours a week on a consistent day
- Office experience preferred & consistent weekly
- Certified Pet Therapy Volunteers...
- Inpatient Greeter/Customer...
- Threshold Choir Members
- Patient Visitors Needed in...
- Reiki Certified /Patient Visitors
- Patient Support Needed in Bucks...
- Patient Visiting Volunteers...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Cooks and Bakers- Share your...
- Seeking Administrative Office...