Volunteers are needed to help support Hospice Office Staff.
Duties include: data entry, filing, copying, faxing, scanning, copyediting, document development, presentation development, managing Excel files, creating packets for various departments within Hospice.
Ability to work collaboratively and independently with others in a fast-paced environment providing courteous and professional assistance to staff and helping with various projects/assignments.
Shifts are flexible but looking for individuals that are able to assist on a weekly basis.
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2- 3 hours a week on a consistent day preferred
- Office experience preferred & availability on consistent weekly basis
- Certified Pet Therapy Volunteers...
- Rittenhouse Hospice Greeters...
- Threshold Singers Members
- Patient Visitor-Media, PA
- Reiki Certified /Patient Visitors
- Patient Visitor-Norristown/King...
- Patient Visitors-...
- Seeking Veterans to visit...
- Cooks and Bakers- Share your...
- Administrative Office Support...