Do you love to run? Do you enjoy helping to raise money for a good cause? We at A Baby’s Breath in Jeffersonville are looking for a dedicated volunteer to help organize and execute our annual Run for Life. All proceeds benefit our clients by keeping our doors open to provide desperately needed baby items, private counseling services, prenatal counseling services and more to moms facing a crisis. The Race Director will manage all facets of a run (registration via website, contacting local coaches, responding to participant questions and ensuring an ad book gets completed). Good organization and communication skills are required. This volunteer position is about 50 hours annually. The Run is typically held in April at Norristown Farm Park.
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 50 hours annually
- Registered Nurse - Warminster...
- Parenting Class Coordinator
- Student Intern
- Outreach Coordinator for...
- Thursday Advocates - A Baby's...
- Advocate - Collegeville,...
- Pre-Natal Nurse - Jeffersonville
- Donations Coordinator - Wayne...
- Fundraising Help for 5k Race
- 5K Race Director - Jeffersonville
- Spanish Speaking Advocate -...