Do you like to drive and socialize? Volunteer drivers are needed to help transport tenants and older adults in the surrounding community to and from medical appointments, grocery store, and other nearby locations. We have a 13-passenger van. Training is provided, but NO special license is required! Daytime hours are available.
For more information, please contact Peggy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-632-5406. Thank you!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- We ask all volunteers to commit to 1 year/ 40 hrs.
- Drive and Socialize with Seniors!
- Volunteer in Anna's Cafe and...
- Support a Person with Memory...
- Can You Be A Special Friend?
- My, Don't Those Fingers Look...
- Change agent to implement...
- Deliver the Mail, and a Smile!
- For the Love of "BINGO!"
- Marketing/Graphic Design...
- "Be My Legs." Assist A Person...