Performs administrative and office support activities. Duties may include telephone calls, word processing, database entries, filing, stocking medical supplies and faxing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.4-6 hours/week, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hrs/week
- Special Projects Volunteer:...
- Aromatherapy Volunteer
- Translator Volunteer for Hospice
- Reiki Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Music Volunteer for Hospice...
- Veterans To Help Honor Veterans
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Birthday Greeter
- Volunteers for Hospice Patients...
- Vigil and Caregiver Relief...
- Volunteer for Hospice Patients