Bison are important species for ecology for numerous reasons. They fertilize the land, create hollows where they roll that collect rain for wildlife, they spread seeds and they help limit forests from overtaking grass lands. Bison are also a major eco-tourism project since people will travel around the world to see massive herds of bison roaming free once again.
The BC Intern will assist our Manager and Assistant Manager on the project. The BC Project will give the Intern the experience needed to potentially become an Assistant Project Manager. The BCI must be fully dedicated to completing the project on a timely basis with a high degree of success.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Any prospective BC Intern should have a great passion for the project, that is dependable and be a good team player. The Intern should be knowledgeable of Windows Operating System and basic Microsoft Office software programs and an intermediate knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint would be helpful. Good communications skills are a must.</p><p> </p><p>A minimum of 15 hours a week along with a six month commitment is required.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker