Destiny's Daughters of Promise - a leadership program in Metro Atlanta area is seeking to add new members to its board of directors. We are looking for those who have a passion for our cause to help young women excel in leadership development and basic life skills. Time commitments will be 6-10 hours per month. Monthly meetings are held on the third Tuesday of the month.
Currently seeking those with skills in Strategic Planning, Marketing and Fundraising.
- Resource Development / Management
- Community Outreach
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 6-10 hours per month
- Financial Committments to raise annually is $1,000.
- Site Coordinator
- Special Event Volunteers - Oct...
- Parent Advocate
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Coordinator - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Leadership Program Recruiting...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Join our Team
- Admin / Clerical Assistance
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Board Treasurer for Leadership...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...