Pet Therapy teams visit to patients homes, nursing homes and our Hospice House. These visits are always our patient and families favorite! Animals can provide a kind of comfort that can't be given any other way, and we are so thankful for our pet therapy teams. We require that all Pet Therapy volunteer pets are certified, or willing to get certified, through Pet Partners or Pets for Life.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hospice House Hospitality
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer...
- Lifetime Legacy Video Volunteers
- Share the gift of music!
- Notary Public Volunteer
- Memory Pillow or Bear Sewers
- Independence Area Friendly...
- Does your heart go out to...
- Massage Therapy Volunteer
- Handyman/Handywoman Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer
- Quilting Volunteers Needed for...
- Do you love art projects? Are...
- Do you have a certified Pet...
- Broad Range of Hospice...
- Hair Stylist Volunteer