SMILING FACES! Engage and network with your message of hope!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1015 E. Chapman Ave Ste ASte AFullerton, CA 92870
Busy, active non profit needs an experienced Associate to bring our development department to a new level and to help us sustain our organization.
This 28 year old agency focuses on children of divorce and their families, operates on a minimal budget and is 90 percent volunteerism.
The Associate works closely with the development team, which plans, organizes, oversees and manages fund-raising, grant writing and community outreach efforts. As an associate you will attend various community events to present FACES and solicit support in the form of donations. Interact with board members and sets up each board meeting, and generates a monthly report of activities of the development program to the board.
Hours include various administrative responsibilities including attending community functions, staff meetings, development meetings and chamber of commerce events.
The position requires a focus on telling our story, garnering community support, volunteers and donations.
We need you and appreciate your passion for wanting to make a difference in the lives of kids!
- Crisis Intervention
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Counseling Office Program...
- Smiling FACES health billing for...
- Spanish Speaking Intern/Trainee
- Fundraising Friends with Big...
- SMILING FACES-Counseling Program...
- Advisory Committee
- Development Associate
- SMILING FACES! Engage and...
- IT Help
- Grant Writer Intern
- JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM of...
- Men and Women with Generous...
- Smiling FACES_Social Services...
- Give back to your...
- Program Assistant
- Office bookkeeping_Clerical...
- Board member with Enthusiasm for...
- SMILING FACES monitors for...
- Smiling FACES_Clerical suppport
- Counseling Program Assistant