We are seeking individuals to assist weekly with transporting residents to Religious Services
SHABBAT (Weekly): Fridays Afternoons 2:30pm-5:00pm
SHABBAT(Weekly): Saturday Mornings 9:30am-12:00pm
CATHOLIC (Weekly)/ PROTESTANT (2x Month): Sunday Mornings 9:30am-1:00pm
PROTESTANT (Weekly); Wednesday
Please apply online at the following link: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=229551104
Please mention Volunteer Match & Religious Life or the specific services in which you would like to volunteer in your application.
If you have any questions - Please contact Jessica at JSinovoi@jewishhome.org or 212-870-4940
- Faith-based Leadership
- People Skills
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- 6 month commitment
- Proof of MMR & TB ClearanceFlu ShotOrientationBackground Check
- Help seniors attend Religious...
- Exercise at The New Jewish Home
- Recreation Assistant at The New...
- Special Events Assistant
- Librarian at The New Jewish Home
- Help elders attend recreation...
- Facilitate a class at The New...
- Pharmacy Assistant at The New...
- Friendly Visitor at The New...
- Manicurist at The New Jewish Home
- Weekend Volunteer at the New...
- Catholic/Protestant Worship...
- Knitting, Crocheting,Beading...
- Volunteen - Youth Volunteer at...