Would you like to help a person and a pet at the same time? Would you like to avoid shelter overpopulation? Help us keep people and pets together! We have regular and one-time volunteer opportunities, and many of them you can do from home. Here are some of the volunteer tasks we offer, available in the area inside the I-495 belt:
- Cat care - Visit clients to take care of their cats when they can't. You may clean their litter box, trim cats' nails, feed them.
- Dog walking - You pick how often you want to do it.
- Fostering - Bring a pet home while the owner's in the hospital
- Admin work - If you enjoy tasks like filing, mailing, photocopying, contacting people, we need you!
- Pet paparazzi - Do you have writing skills? Or expertise in photography? Maybe marketing & PR skills? We have a place for you in our volunteer program.
- Events - Help us fund raise and come up with great events!
- Transportation - Deliver pet food to families in need or take pets to vet appointments.
- Bookkeeping, finances, legal services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- You decide how much time you want to give.
- We ask for a 6-month commitment, at least.