Pet Volunteers at Phinney's Friends
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
369 people are interested
Would you like to help people and pets at the same time? Would you like to avoid shelter overpopulation? Help us keep people and pets together!
We have regular and one-time volunteer opportunities, most of them can be performed from home. Here are some of the volunteer tasks we need you for:
- Leadership positions - Board member, Program coordinator, Event coordinator.
- Cat and dog fostering - Bring a pet home while the pet owner's in the hospital
- Cat care - Visit clients to take care of their cats when they can't. You may clean their litter box, trim cats' nails, feed them.
- Dog walking - You pick how often you want to do it.
- Exec Admin - Managing programs and sheets, contacting clients, volunteers and/or donors.
- Newsletter & PR - Writing articles or press releases, media relations, photograph pets in their homes, take pix at events, designing ads, marketing strategy.
- Transporter - Deliver pet food to families in need or take pets to vet appointments.
- Bookkeeping, finances, legal services
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Animal Care / Handling
- Strategic Planning
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Open number of hours, but long-term commitment.
- We are looking for reliable, mature, sensible people who love people and pets!