The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience to have an excellent calendar management skill, including the coordination of complex executive meetings. Should have experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations. Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Support experience in a professional services, sales, or marketing environment.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker