Plowshares Community Dining Room
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1346 S. State StreetUkiah, CA 95482
Volunteers are sought to cook, serve or clean up after meals; a variety of two-hour shifts are open between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m., once a week or once a month.
Plowshares provides food to the hungry in Ukiah, it makes a big difference to those who need it. Your help makes that possible.
Contact Rhonda at 462-8582.
Fill out a Volunteer Application online:
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Willing to volunteer at least once a month
- Plowshares Community Dining Room
- Cancer Resource Center - Needs...
- Willits Senior Center
- Redwood Coast Senior Center...
- Coach for Senior Fall Prevention...
- Be a Classroom Grandparent Today!
- Ukiah Senior Center needs...
- Mendocino Coast District...
- Be a Schools of Hope tutor
- Caring Kitchen - Youth serving...
- Human Society for Inland...
- Oak Granary Need Garden Volunteers
- Tutoring in Schools in Sonoma...
- VITA Volunteer Income Tax...