John Graham Shelter in Vergennes is serving more homeless families and individuals than ever before and are seeking volunteers to help out by providing residents with rides from time to time, either to go to doctor's appointments, to look for work, or to find or move into permanent housing. If you are a mature, kind adult with a safe car and a clean driving record, please call 388-7044.
To expedite your match, please be sure to include your phone number along with any questions or comments you may have in the Message Section before clicking on "FINISH".
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Volunteer Handyman
- Facility Maintenance - Senior...
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Senior Care Home
- Cook - Elderly Services
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Administrative Assistant
- After School Support
- Card Players
- Clothes Sorter - Thrift Shop
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...