Human Society for Inland Mendocino County
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where9700 Uva DriveRedwood Valley, CA 95470
Volunteers being sought to socialize and groom dogs and cats; dog care-brushing, grooming and puppy socialization; Laundry-collect blanket and beds bring to laundry room; help with mobile adoptions; work on shelter upkeep; transporting animals; foster puppies and kittens, or nursing mom cats and dogs. For more information, contact Brenda Harder at 485-0123.
With the Animals
- Dog Walker - requires one class that is on Sundays at 11am before walking dogs
- Cat Socialization - help with holding, grooming, petting and playing with the cats.
- Transporting Animals - Taking dogs and cats to the vet or mobile adoptions.
With the Community
- Community Relations - making phone calls, manning booths, distributing information, newsletter
- Mobile Pet Adoptions taking animals out to local businesses and presenting them, and HSIMC to the public.
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least once a month volunteering
- Plowshares Community Dining Room
- Cancer Resource Center - Needs...
- Willits Senior Center
- Redwood Coast Senior Center...
- Coach for Senior Fall Prevention...
- Be a Classroom Grandparent Today!
- Ukiah Senior Center needs...
- Mendocino Coast District...
- Be a Schools of Hope tutor
- Caring Kitchen - Youth serving...
- Human Society for Inland...
- Oak Granary Need Garden Volunteers
- Tutoring in Schools in Sonoma...
- Volunteer Tax Preparer - VITA
- VITA Volunteer Income Tax...