PLEASE EMAIL GARY AT email@example.com IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE AN EMAIL FROM US, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
Planet Rehab’s board is seeking to appoint new members to ensure we have the capacity and skills to oversee the next phase of our work; expanding our influence in the community and raising the funds necessary to do so.
The roles are unpaid voluntary positions.
Board members are expected to attend 6 board meetings per year and participate in Planet Rehab outreach activities.
About Planet Rehab
Planet Rehab was founded in 2003, and is an environmental nonprofit organization (501 c3) dedicated to raising awareness of the desperate state of the planet and making a difference in habitat protection and restoration. We have a strong track record for coordinating numerous events including helping in the organization of the largest climate rally in the history of Los Angeles. In addition, we host beach cleanups, presentations and festivals to gain support and raise awareness, as well as tours at our animal sanctuary.
We are excited about establishing our Costa Rica Endangered Species Project which is slated for 2019. This will also be an opportunity for Board Members to help mount this exciting venture.
Currently, we are working toward organizing another beach cleanup, in addition to coordinating the largest Seed Dissent march in the history of Los Angeles.
We would like to work toward expanding our reach into the local community as well as developing an international presence.
- Commitment to the objectives of Planet Rehab
- Passion towards making a difference
- Donation development
- Public relations
- Strategic planning skills
- Board development
- Strong written and verbal communication
How to apply
After reading the campaigns on our website ( www.planetrehab.org), please submit a CV and cover letter, stating why you wish to be considered as a board member, to Skye by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check your SPAM folders if you do not hear from us within 1-2 days!
- Resource Development / Management
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Policy
- Business Development
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Public Relations Internship for...
- Campaign Strategist to help save...
- Grant Writing Internship for...
- Animal Sanctuary needs help with...
- SPECIES ARE DYING!!! Research...
- We need CAMPAIGN DIRECTORS to...
- Save the Rainforest! Business...
- Planet Rehab Animal Care Team
- Animals Sanctuary needs Vet, Vet...
- Volunteer Coordinator/Admin for...
- Planet Rehab seeking committed...
- International Travel Agents...
- Veterinarian Technician...
- Graphic Arts Designer to help...
- Have fun creating events to help...
- Funding Development Internship...
- Planet Rehab Endangered Species...