118 people are interested
- Ensure that all visitors have a positive and enjoyable experience.
- Greet and interact with guests.
- Answer the phone in a friendly manner.
- Maintain visitor log and track visitor attendance.
- Provide answers to basic inquiries about the museum's mission, history and programs.
- Sell special exhibit-related merchandise (i.e. books or note cards).
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Ruth Funk Center for Textile Arts
Florida Institute of Technology, 150 West University Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32901, US
The Ruth Funk Center for Textile Arts promotes the cultural understanding and appreciation for textiles, fiber arts and associated objects within the University and surrounding communities.
The Ruth Funk Center for Textile Arts is the first and only center of its type in the state of Florida. Dedicated to furthering the understanding of cultural and creative achievements in the textile and fiber arts, the center preserves, maintains, displays and interprets an international collection of textiles through public exhibitions and educational programs.
We'll work with your schedule.
Ruth Funk Center for Textile ArtsFlorida Institute of Technology150 West University BlvdMelbourne, FL 32901
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18