TrueNorth has several advisory committees that help promote our programs and discuss improvements to them. The following committees currently need volunteers:
- Project Literacy
- Special Events
- Volunteer Services
Qualifications and Skills:
- 18 preferred. If under 18, the volunteer must show that they are mature and responsible enough to handle this position.
Time Commitment: Plan to serve in this position for at least six months. Committee members meet about once a month to discuss relevant issues.
Responsible to: Lora Stevens, Volunteer Coordinator
Call Lora Stevens at 231.924.0641 or email email@example.com to volunteer.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Project FOCUS After School Program
- Home Maintenance Class Instructor
- LifeLink Monitor
- Adult Literacy or ESL Tutor
- No-sew fleece blankets for...
- Meet & Greet - Food Pantry
- Knitting Volunteers
- Gardening Volunteer
- Food Pantry Client Care
- Repackage food for needy families!
- Mobile Food Pantry
- Advisory Committee Member