To provide more food to families in need, TrueNorth orders staple food items such as flour, sugar, oats, and meat in bulk or large amounts. Household staples come in large bags and need to be repackaged into smaller servings so that each family can take some home. Repackaging can be done individually or by a group.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Able to weigh accurate portions of food and package them correctly
Time Commitment: The times are variable depending on the amount of food received at the pantry each week.Please contact Phil Gabel at 231.924.0641 ext. 119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer!
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Project FOCUS After School Program
- Home Maintenance Class Instructor
- LifeLink Monitor
- Adult Literacy or ESL Tutor
- No-sew fleece blankets for...
- Meet & Greet - Food Pantry
- Knitting Volunteers
- Gardening Volunteer
- Food Pantry Client Care
- Repackage food for needy families!
- Mobile Food Pantry
- Advisory Committee Member