The National MS Society, Greater Carolinas Chapter (Charlotte Office) is offering exciting internship opportunities within the Development department. The unpaid internship can provide school credit and offers valuable experience in the non-profit, fundraising, and event planning industries. The Charlotte Office is currently looking for 2 Special Events Interns for Spring 2018. This internship is ideal for someone seeking a career in nonprofit, marketing, fundraising, and/or communications. Selected interns will play a vital role in helping drive our various fundraising campaigns and providing support to ongoing participants and sponsors. Candidates must be self-motivated, a team player, results-oriented, and dedicated to amking a difference in the lives of people living with and affected by MS.
Overall, this internship will assist with the execution of events ( Walk MS, Challenge Walk MS, and/or Bike MS) within the Greater Carolinas Market's Charlotte Office to achieve goals for all fundraising areas. Intern(s) will receive orientation/training from Development staff.
To view the position description in more detail and to apply for this internship please visit the National MS Society's internship search - https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1109441&d=Internships
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact the following individuals -
- Eileen Nedoma - Development Specialist, Bike MS - email@example.com - 704.731.1429
- Shannon Brown - Development Manager, Challenge Walk MS & Walk MS - Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org - 704.612.2705
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Part or Full time (hours are flexible)
- Reliable transportation. Business casual attire. Full or part-time. Unpaid Internship.