Gain work experience or earn academic credit with a dynamic nonprofit team! The Special Events Intern works directly with the Chapter's Development staff to plan and promote mass market fundraising events including Bike MS and Walk MS.
- Contact vendors as needed to move event logistics forward
- Work with committees and/or key volunteers to move crew tasks forward
- Attend planning committee meetings as needed
- Organize & purchase supplies for event as needed
- Help to establish logistics for the events as needed
- Assist with recruitment/fundraising email blasts
- Manage post event mailings
- Manage social media
- Detail oriented
- Creative, some graphic design experience helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Unpaid Internship; full or part-time schedule available (within regular business hours: Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm).
Apply Online at http://nctmain.nationalmssociety.org/site/Survey?ACTION_REQUIRED=URI_ACTION_USER_REQUESTS&SURVEY_ID=72078
Email Gab at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Part or Full time (hours are flexible)
- Reliable transportation. Business casual attire. Full or part-time. Unpaid Internship.