Public Relations Specialists
16 people are interested
Responsible for the public relations initiatives within a company. Creates, manages, and implements PR campaigns with the goal of enriching a company's position within the public eye. Maintains strong relationships with media reps.
- Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the employer or client.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Manage information.
- Help to clarify the organization’s point of view to their main constituency.
We'll work with your schedule.
108 Shaw StreetGreenville, SC 29609
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- People 55+
- Must be at least 25