Responsible for the public relations initiatives within a company. Creates, manages, and implements PR campaigns with the goal of enriching a company's position within the public eye. Maintains strong relationships with media reps.
- Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the employer or client.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Manage information.
- Help to clarify the organization’s point of view to their main constituency.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Fundraising Coordinators
- Office Business Manager
- A Director Of Health Program is...
- Donation Specialist
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Needed for the annual...
- A South Carolina Licensed...
- Motion Graphics Designer
- A Grant Writer Is Needed
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Youth Counselor
- A webdesigneris needed
- Public Relations Specialists
- A Director of Grants and...
- ZWorld Mission Summer College...
- Volunteer Coordinators
- Program Director is needed at...
- Youth Coordinator
- Zion Community Recreational Center