Pet Visit Volunteer-Mendota Heights
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1668 Diane RoadMendota Heights, MN 55118
Recently, a young woman supported by Living Well Disability Services in her Mendota Heights home, had to give up her cat to another home. This has made her very sad and looking for some pet companionship on a visiting basis. She loves all types of animals, but dogs or cats would work best. If you could share the love of your animal with a young women with a developmental disability a few times per month, then this is the opportunity for you. For more information on our services and supports, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/month
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Volunteer Friend-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Driver-Robbinsdale
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Pet Visit Volunteer-Mendota...