Do you want to support individuals in overcoming barriers and in achieving their employment or career goals? Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota is seeking passionate and dedicated community members to share their time and talent as a Volunteer Mentor.
Volunteer Mentors serve adult participants in our Training & Education, ReEntry, and Employment Programs. Volunteer Mentors have the option to work alongside staff in a group setting, or in a one-on-one setting with an individual with whom they have been matched.
The mentoring partnership will focus on goals such as securing employment, maintaining healthy relationships, and/or financial literacy.
The ideal Mentor will be comfortable working with people from diverse backgrounds, able to listen and provide constructive feedback, and be willing to offer positive support to our participants.
Training & Orientation: Our next Mentor Training is on September 15 th!
Interested? Contact us here!
(Full URL: http://www.goodwilleasterseals.org/site/PageNavigator/volunteer/vol_mentor.html
- Adult Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per month for 3-4 months
- Must like to mentor, teach adults, adult education
- Mock Interview Volunteer
- Career Clothing Shopping Assistant
- Volunteer Mentor
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Volunteer Speed Mock Interviewer
- Mock Interview Training
- Advocacy Internship
- Gina + Will Intern
- Voter Education and Engagement...
- Second Debut Boutique Intern
- IT Field Intern
- Automotive Skills Trianing...
- Group Retail Volunteers
- Aftermarket Operations Intern-St...
- Aftermarket Operations...
- GED Tutors at the FATHER Project