Pet therapy is scientifically-proven to help patients overcome lonliness, depression, stress and anxiety. Pets have the powerful effect of lifting a patient's spirits, healing time and overall emotional and mental well-being.
Would you be willing to share your pet's warmth and affection with a hospice patient at their end-of-life stage?
Your pet must have the following: annual health examination, current on all vaccinations. Proof/Certificate of pet therapy training along with Liability Insurance.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Mental Health
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Special Projects Volunteer:...
- Aromatherapy Volunteer
- Translator Volunteer for Hospice
- Reiki Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Music Volunteer for Hospice...
- Veterans To Help Honor Veterans
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Hair and Nail Care--Hospice
- Volunteers for Hospice Patients...
- Graphic Designer Volunteer
- Volunteer for Hospice Patients