Mowing Lawns for Seniors
CASA of Madison County
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
28 people are interested
Volunteers perform yard work such as raking leaves, trimming hedges, mowing grass for CASA seniors
- Good for: Group or individuals of all ages
- Ideal for civic organizations; corporate, church, school, and family groups
- perfect for day of service
- When: Spring and Summer season Weekdays or weekends
- Time commitment: Varies, depending on the yard
- Most projects can be completed in an afternoon, some as little as 1 hour
About CASA of Madison County
701 Andrew Jackson Way, Huntsville, AL 35801, US
CASA's mission is to provide volunteer services to assist with the unmet needs of aging and homebound (wheelchair or bedbound) individuals that allow them to remain in their homes and age in place.
CASA is a non-profit agency located in Huntsville, Alabama. We provide services that keep seniors safe and in their own homes. Our services are provided at no cost to our clients and are performed primarily by volunteers.