Volunteers perform yard work such as raking leaves, trimming hedges, mowing grass for CASA seniors
- Good for: Group or individuals of all ages
- Ideal for civic organizations; corporate, church, school, and family groups
- perfect for day of service
- When: Spring and Summer season Weekdays or weekends
- Time commitment: Varies, depending on the yard
- Most projects can be completed in an afternoon, some as little as 1 hour
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteers must provide their own equipment.
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Paint Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Gardening for CASA seniors
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Deliver Produce to CASA Clients
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Group Volunteer Projects with CASA
- Yard Work for CASA Seniors