Volunteers paint non-skid coating on wheelchair ramps to prevent falls.
- Good for: Groups or individuals of all ages
- Ideal project for civic organizations; corporate, church, school, and family groups
- Perfect community service type project
- When: Weekday or weekend, year-round
- Time Commitment: all projects can be completed in an afternoon. Ramps cannot be painted when wet.
- Depending on the ramp size could take as little as 1 hour
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- CASA TEMP$ Week Volunteer Position
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Paint Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Gardening for CASA seniors
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Deliver Produce to CASA Clients
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Design Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...