Do you need volunteer hours for school or for the courts? If so, we need volunteers to help water plants!
Community service hours verified for those that need them. This team meets Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8am to 11:30am.
Rack up some hours quickly while helping the environment and learn about California native plants.
Help with the San Diego River restoration efforts in Lakeside.
You must be able to do physical labor over natural terrain and various weather conditions.
We provide all the supplies and tools, but ask that you wear a hat, sturdy shoes and sunscreen and bring plenty of water!
If you have work/garden gloves bring them!
Volunteer Responsibilities: Follow direction and safety guidelines. Arrive on time because the team goes into the field as a group. Wear out-door work shoes and cloths. Hats and sunblock are recommended. Bring a minimum of 32oz of water to participate.
Volunteer Requirements: Must sign a wavier of liability, if under 18 years old a parent or guardian must co-sign. Able to work outdoors in various weather conditions and along natural terrain. Ability to carry 40lbs and use basic tools provided. Community service hours verified for those that need them.
- Habitat Restoration
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Community Service & Court...
- Attention Girl Scouts! Learn...
- Do you like beer?
- Need to volunteer to pay a court...
- Group and Family-Friendly Projects
- Can You Hear the Call of the...
- Board of Directors Membership...
- Attention San Diego TEENS!
- Love to talk? Love the...
- Community Service? No problem...
- Do you want to become a River...
- River Park Outreach Ambassadors
- Community Service
- Are your creative, out-going and...