Help Families & Those Affected by Parkinson’s Disease
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
24 people are interested
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an immediate contribution? We are looking for people like you!
We need volunteers ready to pitch in and contribute in our upbeat, positive, and engaging office environment.
Your work will directly support an organization dedicated to helping families affected by Parkinson’s disease.
SKILLS we desire include any or all of the following:
- Computer literacy/facility with Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Clerical/Receptionist skills such as typing, filing, answering the phone, light bookkeeping, etc.
- Social media skills: Twitter, Facebook. Instagram, etc.
- Public Relations and Marketing/Fund Development
- Events and Event Planning
QUALITIES we desire include:
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
74-090 El PaseoSuite 104Palm Desert, CA 92260
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Business Development
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
- Any and all help is much appreciated!