Join RotaCare's all-volunteer staff and help provide free health care and medicine to people in need by assisting in our medication room.
The pharmacist is responsible for dispensing, controlling, storing, administering and utilizing medications in the medication room.
Since 1992, RotaCare has been providing free primary care to people who are uninsured and financially eligible. A rotating staff of about 100 volunteers includes doctors, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, nurses, and non-medical support staff.
The health center is open every Monday, the first and third Thursday of the month and the second and fourth Tuesday of the month. Please leave the best phone number for us to reach you.
Mon: 12:30-5:30pm, Tues: 1:30-5:30pm, Thurs: 3:30-7:00pm
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Nurse Practitioner
- Administrative/Clerical Staff...
- Spanish Interpreters Needed for...
- Greeters and Front Desk...
- Help Our Patients Obtain Free...
- EKG Tech
- Translator for our Spanish...
- Computer Assistant
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Nurse for Medication...
- Social Worker for Non-Profit...