Children on extended hospital stays are in need of extra support. With the monotony of doctors' appointments and treatment, simple pleasures, like receiving a gift of comfy pajamas, can make a hospital more like home. Created in honor of a Casey Cares child, the Kami's Jammies Program provides thousands of pairs of pajamas to children in area hospitals every year.
We are in need of volunteers that can help run the Kami's Jammies Program. Volunteer Debi Katzenberger does a wonderful job, with more help we will be able to help more hospitals and more children! From in-office work like recruiting folks to collect pajamas, getting shipments together, planning hospital parties and nurturing existing donors to out-of-office work like attending the hospital parties and speaking to groups about Kami's Jammies and Casey Cares, there is plenty to do to help this program grow!
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Great attitude!</p>
- Birthday Blast Program Coordinator
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Development Volunteer
- Development Volunteer
- Help a child-produce a psa!
- Special Events Graphic Design...
- Holiday Giving Program Coordinator
- Casey Cares Foundation Internship
- Kami's Jammies Program Coordinator
- Help bring a smile to a...
- Committee Members for...