80 people are interested
Career Coach - Paid Position
ORGANIZATION: Passion For Life, Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
80 people are interested
Passion for Life is seeking an individual to serve as a Career Coach for the organization. This role uses Executive Style Life Coaching, Career Exploration, Leadership and Talent Development, and Dream Building as its core principles to impact change in our students. Career Coaches will direct students to some end result, and the student chooses how to get there. The coach strategically works with them to assess, monitor the progress, and gives advice for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Must be currently pursuing a degree in one of the following fields: Psychology, Counseling, Sociology, or a related human service field
- Must be classified as a Junior or Senior, or graduate student
- Experience profession are welcome.
Career Coach: P4L career coaches work one-on-one with the students to help them identify their passions, talents and personal strengths and weaknesses to help the student find career options that align with who they are and specific skill sets. This role is great for people who love to help people reach their full potential.
- Helps students identify personal interests, core strengths and career goals, while completing reports following sessions to track students’ progress
- Assists students in creating a career development plan, and to develop SMART goals
- Guide students through making decisions about their potential career pathways and higher education plan
- Lead and facilitate group sessions based on provided lesson plan with students on topics that aid in self-discovery and career exploration and planning
- Guide students through personal development and how to be resilient during life challenges
- Help clients select and apply for educational programs, to obtain the necessary skills, degrees, and credentials needed for a successful career
- Use assessments to help students evaluate their aptitude, interests, skills and abilities
- Evaluate and manage student progress to identify students individual needs in session notes. Responsible for leading the development and implementation of plan to address the student’s need(s)
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse student population
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Excellent rapport building skills - a "natural ability" to make clients feel cared about
- Strong sense of empathy, positive outlook, ability to motivate others
- Desire to encourage, inspire, and aid in transforming students’ lives.
- Availability Wednesday i.e Feb 22nd, 2023 in Marietta from 9.00 am until noon (3 hrs workshop) - This is Immediate Joining
- Paid Position - $ 15 per hrs
- We will need for ongoing workshops whenever needed in different places.
- Available for Virtual Training before the workshop starts
7 More opportunities with Passion For Life, Inc
About Passion For Life, Inc
PO Box 88715, Atlanta, GA 30356, US
Our mission is to help high school students identify their passions and talents, and create a plan to turn their passions into rewarding careers.
Passion For Life Inc. is a Georgia nonprofit organization established in 2006 whose mission is "to help high school students identify their passions and talents, and create a plan to turn their passion into rewarding careers." Through its cutting-edge programming experience, Passion For Life Inc.’s 9-12 th participants become self-aware, passion driven, career exposed, and expertly trained.
Passion For Life Inc. uses Executive Style Life Coaching, Career Exploration, Leadership and Talent Development, and Dream Buildingas its core principles to impact change in our students.
PO Box 88715Atlanta, GA 30356
January 30, 2023
- General Education
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 4 hrs workshop - Ongoing workshops in different parts of GA, maybe once or twice a month.
- This is IN-person opportunity in Marietta and other Location within GA.