Help our clients get needed medical equipment they couldn't otherwise afford. Sort, repair, and clean wheelchairs, crutches, walkers, and other medical equipment to be lent out FREE to people in the community who need these supplies. Your kindness and caring can help thousands of people each year get the medical supplies they need! Open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, can schedule week to week
- Tutor Literacy to GED in West...
- Tutor Literacy or GED at Azalea...
- Go GREEN on St Patrick's Day!
- We thought that storage room...
- Medical Equipment Sorter
- Create order in our medical...
- No ordinary classroom.
- Teaching (and Learning) Never...
- The Good Earth--Help Keep it Green
- Tutor GED or literacy near...