Warren Village parents are required to attend three Life Skills Classes each month, as a part of their program agreement. While they attend class, we offer free Evening Child Care (ECC) on-site, so that parents may attend class knowing their children are in good hands.
- When: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings, 6:15--8:00 PM. No childcare the first week of the month, no childcare in December. We also have special events throughout the year for which we need childcare.
- Frequency: Flexible, at least once per month
- What: Volunteers provide care for children ages 6 weeks through 12 years old.
- 14 years or older (16 years or older to work with infants)
- Prior experience with children is preferred but not required
- Volunteer Orienatation and Background Screening required
- Child Development
- Child Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6:30 - 8:00pm, ideally 2x or more per month
- Host Family Night at Warren...
- Teacher, Adult Life Skills Classes
- Evening Childcare @ Warren Village
- Holiday Party Childcare
- Housing Office Receptionist
- Adult Math Tutors Needed
- Dude Days at Warren Village
- Singing Lessons with Kids Club
- Pre-Med/Medical Professional...
- Community Nights at First Step
- Tutoring Adults
- Evening Child Care @ First Step