Arts and Crafts Volunteer- S. St Paul
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2207 Congress StreetSouth St. Paul, MN 55075
From making cards to painting pictures....creating a bird house or painting a flower pot. If you love arts and crafts then this is for YOU! Join a young woman living in S. St. Paul who has a developmental disability to spend some time exploring her creative side. She would love someone who could join her in her home once a week on Tuesday evenings for fun and friendship.
All levels of artistic ability are welcome. To learn more about Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth