The Salvation Army Heartland Division Soup Kitchen or "Lunch with Love" program provides a warm lunch to the community. As a server, a volunteer will assist the head chef and cook serve the meal to guests. To sign up for this activity, go to www.saheartland.org click on the volunteer logo under LINKS.
Please fill out all information and select an activity. You will be notified of your volunteer approval.
- Food Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 11:15 am to 1 pm Monday - Friday except holidays
- Interview and application to fill out.
- Soup Kitchen Serving
- Christmas Food Box Distribution
- Love to organize--become an...
- Laundry Service Volunteer
- Christmas Toy Distribution
- Mail Room Backup
- Accounting/Finance Intern Fall...
- The Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Have a Warm Heart for the...
- Love to greet people, become a...
- Love Children, Child Care Needed