Harvest Hope Food Bank is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that collects, stores and distributes food and related items to more than 400 qualified agencies engaged in feeding needy, elderly and ill families and children throughout central South Carolina.
Harvest Hope Food Bank utilizes more than 800 volunteers a month in order to keep operations running at our various facilities in the midlands. We have opportunities assisting clients, sorting and packing food, working on special events, speaking to groups, administrative help, and much much more.
One fun place to work is our Product Rescue Site inspecting, sorting, and boxing the donated food that comes in through our community food drives. This job does require light physical activity. Our Product Rescue site is a great team building experience for small groups!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts are M-F 8:30 am-12:00pm &12:30-3:00pm
- Harvest Hope Kids Cafe Kitchen
- Emergency Food Pantry Volunteer:...
- Product Rescue Volunteer
- Emergency Food Pantry Volunteer...
- Volunteer Groups Lexington Pantry
- Product Rescue Volunteer -...
- Product Rescue Volunteer...
- Group Volunteer Opportunity...
- Harvest Hope Food Bank- Pee Dee...
- Volunteer Groups