Harvest Hope Food Bank is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that collects, stores and distributes food and related items to more than 500 qualified agencies engaged in feeding needy, elderly and ill families and children throughout central South Carolina.
We are in need of compassionate volunteers to help us bag and sort food and distribute it to individuals and families in need at our Lexington Emergency Food Pantry.
Please sign up for our volunteer orientation at:
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 11
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts are Monday-Friday 8:30am-11am and 11am-2pm
- Harvest Hope Kids Cafe Kitchen
- Emergency Food Pantry Volunteer:...
- Product Rescue Volunteer
- Emergency Food Pantry Volunteer...
- Volunteer Groups Lexington Pantry
- Product Rescue Volunteer -...
- Product Rescue Volunteer...
- Group Volunteer Opportunity...
- Harvest Hope Food Bank- Pee Dee...
- Volunteer Groups