- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
66 people are interested
Brush cats/Trim nails. Give meds on occassion. Clean boxes - assist with Trap/neuter/Return cats that will be recovering from surgery. Socialize shy cats. Variety of duties as needed. Round Rock location. We have three cat buildings where we house cats...all with similar requirements for help. Come help keep their place tidy while visiting with cats!
About Street Cat Rescue
P.O. Box 2524, Round Rock, TX 78680, US
Street Cat Rescue is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, serving the Austin, TX area and its surrounding communities. Our program provides a humane solution for the Community Cats of the Austin area - Helping the Community and the Cats.
Our Mission is to:
* Trap/Neuter/Return (TNR) feral and stray cats that are not adoptable.
* Rescue abandoned or neglected cats/kittens.
* Adopt out socialized cats and kittens.
* Increase public awareness of the pet overpopulation crisis.
* Educate the public on Trap/Neuter/Return programs for feral cats.
Street Cat Rescue relies heavily upon donations from the public and is further funded by adoption fees. We are always searching for volunteers who have a passion for helping the "forgotten", to join us in our mission.
We'll work with your schedule.
North Round RockRound Rock, TX 78680
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Prefer 2-4 hrs/week but once a month is fine too!